- WTA Procurement Policy (PDF)
- Purchase Orders are subject to the WTA PO Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- WTA participates in the MRSC Small Works Rosters system. Contractors and consultants are encouraged to register (free of charge) at www.MRSCRosters.org.
- All other vendors/service providers (including DBE/OWMBE) may register with WTA by emailing email@example.com. WTA encourages Disadvantaged Business Enterprises and Minority & Womens Business Enterprises to register. Be sure to include:
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Contact Person Name and contact info (if different from above)
- UBI # and EIN
- Certification number(s) if registering as DBE/OWMBE
Vendors intending to bid or participate in any way with the contract opportunities listed below must first notify the WTA at firstname.lastname@example.org and register their intentions. Failure to do so may cause your proposal to become null and void.
Bidders responsible for ensuring that all pages of the solicitation are fully downloaded (check the page numbers) and to view any attached drawings. To have a packet mailed to you, please call (360) 527-4874 or e-mail at email@example.com
Changes to solicitations may be made in the form of addenda as a response to requests for clarification or approved alternates. It is the responsibility of any prospective bidder to contact the WTA and supply a fax number or e-mail address where addenda may be sent.
All bids must be received in writing by the listed due date, on the forms provided in the solicitation packet.
|RFP / RFQ / Solicitation||Related Documents||Closing Date|
|RFP 2013-500 Labor Attorney||RFP 2013-500||5/28/2013 @ 2pm|
If you would like your firm to be placed on the WTA’s mailing list for solicitation announcements, or if you have any other questions regarding the procurement process, please contact the WTA Procurement Office.
Phone: (360) 527-4874
Fax: (360) 527-4868