- WTA Procurement Policy (PDF)
- Purchase Orders and Contracts are subject to the WTA PO Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- WTA participates in the MRSC Small Works Rosters system. Contractors and consultants are encouraged to register (free of charge) at www.MRSCRosters.org.
- Vendors and service providers must register with WTA by emailing the Vendor Information Form to email@example.com
- WTA encourages Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) and Small Business Enterprises to register. If you are not yet registered as DBE, you may do so at the Office of Minority and Women's Business Enterprises website omwbe.wa.gov. The US Department of Transportation also provides short term lending for certified DBE or SBA businesses. The program provides these businesses with access to financing to participate in transportation related contracts. For more information, click here.
- All contractors and vendors doing business with WTA are subject to the attached Eligibility Requirements.
2015-2017 Disadvantaged Enterprise Goals
WTA has established a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program to comply with regulations of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), 49 CFR Part 26. As a condition
of receiving Federal financial assistance from the DOT WTA assures compliance with 49 CFR Part 26.
WTA has calculated a triennial DBE Goal of 0%.
Goals are presented for Public Comment at this time. Comments must be received NO LATER THAN Friday, July 24 at 8 AM. After this date, this goal will be submitted to FTA for review and confirmation.
At the July 30, 2015 WTA Board of Directors meeting, WTA’s new Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program was approved. No public comments were received.
Bidders responsible for ensuring that all pages of the solicitation are fully downloaded (check the page numbers) and to view any attached drawings. To have a packet mailed to you, please call (360) 527-4874 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to solicitations may be made in the form of addenda as a response to requests for clarification or approved alternates. It is the responsibility of any prospective bidder to contact the WTA and supply a fax number or e-mail address where addenda may be sent.
All bids must be received in writing by the listed due date, on the forms provided in the solicitation packet.
|RFP / RFQ / Solicitation||Closing Date||Addenda||Additional Requirements|
RFPs may be obtained by emailing email@example.com
If you would like your firm to be placed on the WTA’s mailing list for solicitation announcements, or if you have any other questions regarding the procurement process, please contact the WTA Procurement Office.
Phone: (360) 527-4874
Fax: (360) 527-4868