How to Ride
Here are some quick tips for first-time riders:
- Arrive at your bus stop a few minutes early.
- If you have a bike, place the bike on the rack before boarding the bus. Click here for details on how to load your bike.
- Board the bus at the front door. Use the rear door to exit.
- Have your fare or pass ready as you step on the bus.
- Bus fare is $1.00. You’ll need exact change as drivers do not carry cash.
- Drop coins or tokens in the small slot in the top of the box by the driver or insert your bill into the feeder.
- If you have a bus pass, turn it so the magnetic strip is facing you and at the bottom. Slide from right to left in the slot marked for passes.
- Pull the cord to let the driver know you need to get off at the next stop.
- If you are unsure which stop you want, just ask the driver!
- WTA is happy to help you with route and schedule information. Call (360) 676-RIDE (7433) to speak with our friendly customer service representatives.