How to Ride
Here are some quick tips for first-time riders:
- Arrive at your bus stop a few minutes early.
- If you have a bike, place the bike on the rack before boarding the bus. Click here for details on how to load your bike.
- Board the bus at the front door. Use the rear door to exit.
- Have your fare or pass ready as you step on the bus. Click here to find your fare.
- You’ll need exact change as drivers do not carry cash.
- Drop coins or tokens in the small slot in the top of the box by the driver or insert your bill into the feeder.
- Pull the cord to let the driver know you need to get off at the next stop.
- If you are unsure which stop you want, the driver will be happy to help you.